Human Resources Department
Tel: (306) 786-1708
Fax: (306) 786-6880
To obtain a .pdf version of the Employment Application Form Click Here
When applying for a position, please ensure you identify the City of Yorkton Competition Number indicated on the posting and the title of the position you are applying for, to ensure you are considered for the specific position of interest.
Resumes are kept on file for six months in the event that a job you are qualified for becomes available. Resumes may be submitted to:
Kaylee Diduck– Human Resources Advisor
City of Yorkton
Fax: (306) 786-6880
Electronically submitted resumes are preferred, but not required, in Microsoft Word 97 or greater and Power Point 97 or greater formats.
Casual Kiosk Attendant
Competition Number: 2014-46
Reports directly to the Financial Services Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide friendly and courteous service and respond to customer inquiries and distribute information.
- Receive switchboard calls for the City of Yorkton, Gallagher Centre and Ticketmaster.
- Keep up-to-date on events in the City and all facilities to ensure effective service.
- Handle customer complaints and forward to appropriate departments.
- Receive bookings for all City facilities and ensure proper information is obtained from customers and that payment is processed.
- To provide information and ticket sales for Ticketmaster and sell lottery tickets to the public, following legal requirements related to the sale and distribution of Saskatchewan Lottery, along with having to balance and account for all sale transactions.
- Act as a call desk for emergency situations to ensure patrons have a positive experience.
- Process admissions, registrations and memberships for the facility.
- Responsible for Ticketmaster, Sask Lottery and Water Park cash balancing.
- One year related cash handling experience in customer service environment.
- Knowledge of accepted procedures for handling cash, balancing transactions, and completing revenue collection reports.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Possess computer skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal communications and public relation skills.
- Must possess and maintain RCMP security clearance.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
$15.89 per hour
Hours of Work:
Shift work, evening and weekend work is involved.
Click here to view Job Fact Sheet for this position.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and cover letter quoting competition number 2014-46 no later than 4:00pm on Friday September 19, 2014 to:
Kaylee Diduck – Human Resources Advisor
Box 400 – 37 Third Avenue North
Yorkton, Saskatchewan S3N 2W3
The City of Yorkton thanks all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Return to top