Human Resources Department
Tel: (306) 786-1708
Fax: (306) 786-6880
When applying for a position, please ensure you identify the City of Yorkton Competition Number indicated on the posting and the title of the position you are applying for, to ensure you are considered for the specific position of interest.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Kaylee Diduck– Human Resources Advisor
City of Yorkton
Fax: (306) 786-6880
Electronically submitted resumes are preferred (but not required) and must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF formats.
Competition Number: 2016-39
Reports to the General Manager of the Gallagher Centre.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- General custodial duties on a daily basis
- Set up/tear down for all events held within the facility
- Ability to use a variety of cleaning machines, as well as variety of different cleaning chemical and aids
- Ensure building has been secured at end of evening shift
- Represent and deliver service excellence in keeping with the brand of the Gallagher Centre
- Completes other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Grade 12 or equivalency
- 3 months experience
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Possess the ability to understand and comply with safety policies and procedures
- Must possess and maintain RCMP security clearance
- Possession of a current CPR and First Aid certificate is an asset
Hours of Work:
Shift work, evening and weekend work is involved. Hours will be on an as needed basis to assist with covering vacation or sick days.
Will be paid as a “Facility Attendant” in accordance with the Collective Agreement with CUPE Local #342.
For additional information, click here to view the Job Fact Sheet for this position.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and cover letter quoting competition number 2016-39 by 4:00pm on Friday October 7, 2016 to:
Kaylee Diduck- Human Resources Advisor
Box 400, 37 Third Avenue North
Yorkton, SK S3N 2W3
The City of Yorkton wishes to thank all prospective applicants; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Return to top