Offering 25 Residential R-1 Zoned Lots:
Make your next home on one of the 16 lots on Tamarack Cove or the 9 lots on Riverside Drive. This configuration of lots is northeast of the last phase of development at Aspen Place in the northeast corner of Yorkton.
Lot prices are between $31,560 and $52,420 (plus GST). Lots will be released for purchase through a lot draw on January 22, 2008.
Refer to the subdivision plan below.
NOTE: Procedural details of the Lot Draw, Construction starts and Schedule 'A' not addressed below will be posted on the City of Yorkton’s webpage on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 and published in the The News Review on January 17, 2008.
- Lots will be dispersed by holding a Lot Draw. Location to be announced.
- Lot Draw date slated for Tuesday, January 22, 2008.
- Purchasers will be required to put down 10% (ten percent) of the total purchase price including GST, payable to the City at the time of making an Offer to Purchase.
- All legal documentation and payment in full to be completed within 30 (thirty) business days or the agreement will be deemed cancelled and subject to a cancellation fee.
- Transfer of title will not be issued until the balance of the lot is paid in full and application for transfer is completed.
- Purchasers who have signed purchase agreements have a maximum of 3 (three) business days from the date of execution of the purchase agreement to cancel the purchase agreement, subject to the payment of $250 (two hundred fifty) dollars for the City's administrative costs at the time of cancellation.
- A cancellation fee of $500 (five hundred) dollars per lot if cancelled after 3 (three) business days and prior to transfer of title.
- Only 1 (one) lot may be placed on hold for 7 (seven) days, for the benefit of the Purchaser in order that they may have time to secure suitable financing, house plans and a builder. See Schedule "A" for "How To Hold A Residential Lot"
- 7 (seven) lots offered for sale will be made available to individuals for purchase once placed on the market.
- Contractors are defined as currently holding a bona fide City of Yorkton issued license as a General Contractor engaged in the Construction of houses for the purpose of resale as their primary business activity. A Contractor is required to provide the license at the time of "hold" or "down payment", whichever occurs first. A Contractor must hold a valid business license with the City of Yorkton as of Dec. 31, 2007. Contractors are not permitted to have anyone appear as an Individual to participate in the Lot Draw.
- Individuals are identified as unable to provide a corporate or business name registration valid in Saskatchewan or not licensed by the City of Yorkton as a General Contractor engaged in the construction of houses for the purpose of resale as their primary business activity.
- At the discretion of the City, participating Individuals and Contractors may be required to sign a Statutory Declaration attesting to their status as Individuals or Contractors as defined above.
When making an inquiry, kindly include your name, contact information and the nature of your interest. Feel free to visit the links and other information provided within the City of Yorkton’s website.
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
Refer to the City of Yorkton’s website for information regarding commercial and industrial properties for sale.
Planning & Development Coordinator
Tel: (306) 786-1758
Fax (306) 786-6880