Gloria Hayden Community Centre
297 Morrison Drive
Find us on Facebook!
The Gloria Hayden Community Centre offers lots of different ways to stay active:
- 140 metre walking/jogging track (known as the Kinsmen Walking Track), with multiple pass options availbal.
- Two convertible indoor courts with hardwood floors for racquetball, squash, handball, wallyball, aerobics, and more.
- Hardwood floor gymnasium perfect for basketball, volleyball futsal (indoor soccer), badminton, and pickleball.
- Lockers and showers are available.
- Drop In Sports programming.
- Private Rentals.
Hours of Operation
The Gloria Hayden is now closed for the season, as the facility prepase to host the summer S-CAPE program. Tentative opening date for fall programming is September 30, 2019.
Summer Office Hours
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.)
Weekends & Holidays
These hours are not guanteed and are subject to change with no or short notice.
2019-2020 Fall/Winter Season
If you would like to book regular time during the 2018-2019 fall/winter serason, please contact us! We are also a popular venue for birthday parties, christmas parties, and family gatherings of all sorts! Our facility rental request package can be obtained by clicking here.
Drop in Sports will resume in October 2019.
Click here for a current listing of our fees and charges.