Gloria Hayden Community Centre
297 Morrison Drive
Find us on Facebook!
The Gloria Hayden Community Centre offers lots of different ways to stay active:
- 140 metre walking/jogging track (known as the Kinsmen Walking Track), with multiple pass options availbal.
- Two convertible indoor courts with hardwood floors for racquetball, squash, handball, wallyball, aerobics, and more.
- Hardwood floor gymnasium perfect for basketball, volleyball futsal (indoor soccer), badminton, and pickleball.
- Lockers and showers are available.
- Drop In Sports programming.
- Private Rentals.
Hours of Operation
Effective Monday September 30, 2019:
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (office closed from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.)
12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2019-2020 Fall/Winter Season
If you would like to book regular time during the 2018-2019 fall/winter serason, please contact us! We are also a popular venue for birthday parties, christmas parties, and family gatherings of all sorts! Our facility rental request package can be obtained by clicking here.
Click here for our current drop in sports schedule.
Click here for a current listing of our fees and charges.
Rental and drop in sports programming information can also be found obtained through our online platform by clicking here.