2020 Yorkton Construction Projects
Construction Update - August 13 , 2020
Infrastructure Repairs/Roadway Reconstruction/City Operations Centre Construction May to November, 2020
- Asphalt Paving Program - Throughout the City based on condition assessment - Summer 2020
- Circlebrooke Watermain Replacement - Project Completed!
- City Operations Centre History and Background
- City Operations Centre Construction - Demoliton and site remediation underway
- Curb and Sidewalk Replacement Program- Various sites based on condition assessment - Summer 2020
- Darlington Street Overpass Resurfacing - Landscaping completion in 2020
- Darlington Street/Mayhew Avenue Reconstruction Project- (Darlington Street From Dracup to Mayhew and Mayhew from Morrison South to Darlington) Phase 1 began June 1st. and is now complete. Phase 2 got underway Monday July 13, 2020.
- Dracup Avenue Pathway and Pedestrian Bridge - Bridge structure nearing completion, pathway from Dracup Ave to Collacutt Drive to be completed in summer 2020.
- Drainage Repair on Bailey Drive - House 254 to Wallace Avenue
- Gladstone Roundabout Resurfacing Project - Project completed!
- Highway 9 Bridge - Two way traffic is back on the bridge while some finishing work is completed and landscaping is underway.
- Highway 9 resurfacing from Grain Millers Road to Smith Street, and King Street to Queen Street. This is a Provincial Highways Department project scheduled for Summer 2020.
- Landfill Bridge - some remaining gravel and cleanup work to be completed in 2020
- Sewer Replacement on Roslyn Street, between King and High Street
- York Road Watermain Replacement, between 2nd and 3rd Ave. Began June 8th. Phase 1 complete, Phase 2 underway.
- General pothole/frost boil repairs - Ongoing throughout the City
- New Cemetery Maintenance Building –Construction nearing completion.
- Park Pathways Paving - Underway
Monday to Friday 7 am – 4 pm