2020 Yorkton Construction Projects
Construction Update - May 1, 2020
Infrastructure Repairs/Roadway Reconstruction/City Operations Centre Construction May to November, 2020
- Asphalt Paving Program - Throughout the City based on condition assessment - Summer 2020
- Circlebrooke Watermain Replacement - Phase 1 complete, Phase 2 paving in 2020
- City Operations Centre Construction - Background to the project and ongoing progress reports
- Curb and Sidewalk Replacement Program- Various sites based on condition assessment - Summer 2020
- Darlington Street Overpass Resurfacing - Landscaping completion in 2020
- Darlington Street/Mayhew Avenue Reconstruction Project- (Darlington Street From Dracup to Mayhew and Mayhew from Morrison to Dracup) - Scheduled to begin in June
- Dracup Avenue Pathway and Pedestrian Bridge - Bridge structure complete, pathway from Dracup Ave to Collacutt Drive to be constructed in 2020.
- Drainage Repair on Bailey Drive - House 254 to Wallace Avenue
- Highway 9 Bridge - Bridge deck surface completion in 2020
- Highway 9 resurfacing from Grain Millers Road to Smith Street, and King Street to Queen Street. This is a Provincial Highways Department project scheduled for Summer 2020.
- Landfill Bridge - some remaining gravel and cleanup work to be completed in 2020
- Sewer Replacement on Roslyn Street, between King and High Street
- Watermain Replacement on York Road, between First and 3rd Ave.
- General pothole/frost boil repairs - Ongoing throughout the City
- New Cemetery Maintenance Building –
- Park Pathways Paving
Monday to Friday 7 am – 4 pm