2019 Yorkton Construction Projects
Construction Update - November 20 , 2019
Infrastructure repairs/roadway reconstruction
April to November, 2019
- Airport Runway Resurfacing Project - Completed August 4, 2019.
- Broadway Street East Resurfacing - All four phases completed September 27, on schedule.
- Circlebrooke Watermain Replacement - Watermain nearing completion, road resurfacing to be completed by October 25, weather permitting..
- CP Rail Broadway Street Crossing Replacement - Completed July 13, 2019.
- Darlington Street Overpass Resurfacing - Opened November 1.
- Dracup Avenue Pathway Pedestrian Bridge - Bridge structure complete, pathway to be constructed in 2020.
- General pothole/frost boil repairs - Ongoing throughout the City
- Landfill Bridge - Underway, to be completed by end of November.
- North Storm Channel and Highway 9 Bridge - Scheduled to open mid-to end of November.
- Provincial Highways Project - Highway 10 from Queen Street to Otthon, Queen Street to Broadway St, and Broadway West from Highway 52 to Dalebrooke Drive - Completed in June.
- SGI Access Road Rebuilding /resurfacing off Highway 9 - Completed August 30, 2019.
- Truck Wash access road, off Highway 9 - Completed in early July.
- Whitesand Drive/Pheasant Cove Drainage Improvements- Nearing completion.
- York Road East (from Mayhew) Roadway Reconstruction - Completed September 22.
- 2019 Asphalt Paving Program - Underway throughout the City
- 2019 Curb and Sidewalk Replacement Program - Completed.
- Ukrainian Pioneer Park Outdoor Arena/Basketball Court – Asphalt base and boards installed, lighting scheduled for installation this Fall.
- Deer Park Golf Course Newly Developed Number 7 & 8 Holes – Completed
- Deer Park Driveway Repairs – Completed October 21.
- New Cemetery Maintenance Building – Deferred to 2020.
- Tupper Park Playground Equipment – Opened in September.
Monday to Friday 7 am – 4 pm