Planning, Building & Development

 Planning Services

 Building Services

 Economic Development

See Also…

City Maps

Property for Sale


Other Departments

Discretionary Use Development Permits

Planning Services
Box 400
Yorkton, SK S3N 2W3
Tel: (306) 786-1727
Fax: (306) 786-6880


Subject to the City of Yorkton Zoning Bylaw No. 14/2003, a Discretionary Use Development Permit is required when carrying out any use listed as Discretionary within the Zoning Districts. Council shall consider development permit applications for Discretionary Uses in accordance with the procedures set out in Section 74 of The Planning and Development Act, 1983 and subsequent amendments thereto. For additional information on Discretionary Uses, please click on the following links:


Frequently Asked Questions

Process Flow Chart

Development Permit Application


Note that you will need Adobe Acrobat to view PDF files on this page. Download Adobe Acrobat.