School Board Declaration

Education taxes are collected by the City of Yorkton and sent to the Public and Catholic School Divisions. Education taxes for Individuals and Corporations, by default, go to the Public School Division unless a school support declaration has been filled out.

Corporations have the option to split a percentage between the Public and Catholic School Divisions.

If you would like your taxes to go to the Separate School, fill out and submit the form for Individuals or the form for Corporations. Completed forms can be submitted online or may be delivered by mail, email or in person to the Assessment and Taxation department at City Hall.