Water Meters and Connections

Connection or disconnection to the City's water supply can be requested for:

  • Renovation
  • New construction
  • Upgrading a shared service (“Y” connection that provides water to two properties) to a single connection.

We do not replace or install water or sewer service connections on private property. This is the property owner's responsibility.

The application for a new water and sewer service is included when obtaining a building permit.